TourWrist.com will soon redirect to theSphere.com. Click here to learn more.
added to Ft. Gratiot Light Station almost 6 years ago
Port Huron Township, MI
The newest county park is home to the oldest lighthouse in Michigan!
The five-acre retired Coast Guard Station property was officially transferred to St. Clair County Parks from the United States Coast Guard in 2010.
The Fort Gratiot Light Station is located next to the new Coast Guard Station in Port Huron and includes the Fort Gratiot Lighthouse (1829), which is the oldest lighthouse in Michigan.
Come and see all there about this Station and the grounds today!
Phone: (810) 989-6960
Login to comment